03 April 2011

Zuhair Murad Lovin



Ready-to-Wear Cruise 2011




Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer 2011




Ready-to-Wear Fall/Winter 2011/2012





Couture- Hymne au desert Spring/Summer 2011


I was looking at Zuhair Murad's collections online and decided to post my favorite looks from each of the categories. I absolutely love the dresses they are so gorgeous, I am drooling over them. I wish I could wear one of these to my senior prom, but these dress range in the four digit mark! (Sigh), only in my dreams.

To see more of Zuhair Murad click here


XoX

3 comments:

  1. I love these dresses! *__*
    nice blog you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. Zuhair, LOVE the whole line! I remember he did this gorg grey dress for Gossip Girl and I instantly fell in love.

    great post!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.