31 May 2010

RENDEZ-VOUS





Everything American Apparel, Swim Top- Aerie

On Saturday I finally got to spend a day outside of school with one of my bestfriends Jackie, as well as her boyfriend Raff. We went to Westhampton Beach after McDonald's which this one specific McDonalds in my town has TERRIBLE service on that note! They where so rude to us when taking our order, gave us a bag with all of the french fries dumped in the bottom of the bag. The bun on my burger was soggy in ketchup, and they gave us no ketchup packets. Okay, thats enough complaining moving on...

As we where leaving Jackie's car to walk down to the beach a van drove past with a man driving it, and he barked at me and my friend! Literally; this man barked like a dog at us. Not even like a deep WROOF! it was a: "woof!" -- like a small dog haha. However the beach was nice even though it was pretty late during the day, it was the first time I had gone this season. Other than a bonfire at night. It was waaayy to cold to go swimming though. The boys went in but we watched, and made fun of them.

XoX

4 comments:

  1. You are really prety , and your look inspire me :D

    Can you follow me and i'll follow you back ?:DD

    HAVE A GREAT DAY XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    And sure of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a request: can you start specifying which nail polish shades you're wearing as well? I am totally loving your tastes in fashion and beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes of course! Sometimes I forget :x
    btw; it is Valentine by Revlon

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.