06 June 2011

Tangerine Crazed


















Top-AA Lawn Button up Crop Top, Bottoms- AA Acid wash shorts, Shoes- Thrifted, Necklace- American Eagle

Right now I am in love with two things... American Apparels new version of the Lawn Button up, instead of the usual one they have now added a cropped version!  It's so light and pretty, a must have for this season.  Second -- this bright orange nail polish. I like to call it "That little old lady in Florida orange". Kinda silly but I think its the best color for summer, and I wanted to take a risk with color which is something I usually don't do, but I'm working on it!

I will be making a post soon about the one featured here as well as the rest of my favorites for this summer!

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.