25 October 2011

F21 Fall 2011









A few days ago I was just browsing the Forever 21 website just at of curiosity and I stumbled upon this beautiful cuff bracelet!  Which I had actually seen one identical to in at Bloomingdales in Manhattan, but was priced at about 8x more than what F21 is selling it for!  I was so happy to find one that looked just like the one I had seen a month before for a fraction of the price.  So when I went to the mall with my friend Alyssa, naturally I went into the store to check it out to see if they had any of the cuffs in the store.  With my luck they didn't have any.

So, I just looked around to see what they had for the Fall.  (Now I used to shop at F21 all the time several years ago, but then the materials of the clothes they started using I really was not a fan of and stopped shopping their practically all together.)  But when I looked at the items they had the other day, I was blown away for it being F21... 

They had some leather jackets/vest (faux of course) that were so soft and not that cheap plastic-like feel, that if I didn't know it was from F21 I could have easily been fooled that it was really leather.  I suggest you guys check it out and tell me what you think of their new items...

Ps- Under each photo is a link to the item on the F21 website.

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.