14 November 2010

Back again!






Everything American Apparel, Shoes- Vintage

Wow, I haven't made a post in quite awhile. I've been caught up with a bunch of things lately. But I really am going to try and make more frequent posts now I promise!

Today was so nice in New York but still a little chilly so I wanted to just wear a big comfy sweater. Im so excited to see my friend Olivias apartment this weekend in Brooklyn for her "Friends Giving Party". Im thinking of bringing sweet potatoes and possibly home made peanut butter cookies as well.

Thanks Giving is close... and Black Friday. Which Im a little nervous for because I will be working that day, and have never dared to go out shopping on that day.

...Pray for me.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Tumblr!

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.