09 September 2011

IFB Conference 2011























Top- American Apparel, Blazer- LF, Bottoms- 5/48, Shoes- Jessica Simpson

The IFB Conference was amazing!  I got to meet some fab new bloggers as well as top bloggers like Sammy from Sammy Davis Vintage. I had my nails done with Nails Inc polish topped off with the gold crackle effect.  And got to do a little interview with Sammy about my secret indulgences for this fall.  I will be posing the video as soon as it is ready, so keep an eye out to find out my indulgences as well as other bloggers such as Tiff James Deen and many more!

IFB also gave out an awesome swag bag for all who attended.  Celebrity nail artist gave everyone mini manniqures using the Nails Inc polish as well as Minx.  If you haven't heard of Minx it is very similar to the Sally Hansen or OPI's stick on nail polish.  Minx is so far my favorite stick-ons that I have seen yet because you can actually go online and customize them yourself!  Also Magnum provided us with a delicious ice cream station and water Bobbles were given out.  Aldo had a roulette table set up for anyone who felt lucky about winning some sweet shoes.

There were so many lovely ladies at the Conference I cant wait for the next one in February!  See you there!

XoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.