21 March 2011

Heart-Key-Necklace




Top- Talbots, Necklace- No name, MAC Lipstick- Myth

I just borrowed Breakfast at Tiffany's from Christina, which I have surprisingly never seen. Only bits and pieces, so tonight I will be watching it! As well as finishing looking at my March issue of Allure. I bought it a few weeks ago, but I just haven't had time to sit down and go through the entire thing. Also, Myth by MAC is what I'm wearing in the photo above, it is my favorite lipstick color! I wear it nearly everyday, as you can see its half way finished! It is the most perfect nude for my skin complexion, just a dab of rosebud salve with this and im set. Fleshpot, which is similar to Myth is on my shopping list to buy next from the MAC store.

XoX

1 comment:

I read all comments made and will take a look at your blog as well.